This summer, my son, age 13, will be heading off to overnight summer camp for the first time. He'll be spending two weeks in remote northern Minnesota. While I'm nervous for him, I also know that he's going to have the time of his life.
Remember summer camp? Hiking, horseback riding, talent shows, campfires under starry skies, diving into cold lakes...my summer camp memories go on and on, and are some of my favorite childhood memories.
Have you taken your child for their summer camp physical yet? Even if your camp doesn't require it, it's important to make sure your little ones are healthy & safe to participate.
MinuteClinic is offering camp and sports physicals for just $39 for a limited time (that's $20 off!).
MinuteClinic is the fastest and easiest way to get your camp physical completed - and you can't beat the price.
What to expect at your visit
What to know before your visit
- Wear comfortable clothes and bring any required forms, including a completed health and immunization history.
- Insurance is not accepted for physicals and payment is due at time of visit.
- A camp physical should not replace an annual wellness physical with a primary care provider
- If required, a urinalysis will be performed which will result in an additional lab charge.
- Please note that MinuteClinic does not offer "certificates of immunization." Patients should obtain copies from the healthcare provider that administered the immunizations. They can only certify/verify immunizations administered at MinuteClinic.
MinuteClinic also offers education information, health articles, tips and more.
Join @MinuteClinic for a Fun & Sun Safety #HealthyCampers Twitter Chat (with partner Neutrogena® Sun)!
- @MinuteClinic and Neutrogena Sun are teaming up for a live Twitter chat on the subjects of sun and camp safety this summer!
- Join us TODAY, MinuteClinic nurse practitioner to answer your questions! using hashtag #healthycampers EST for tips on sun & camp health/safety, along with access to a
- RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/